A post.

Hmmm, nothing much to say today. It's been a long, slow day - I think because the holidays are right around the corner and things are winding down here. Anyway, Enchanted was great! I give it two, cheesy thumbs up! The kids really enjoyed it, and I thought the whole storyline and idea was great. If you have an excuse to go, or actually just want to see a cute Disney movie, I would highly recommend it! In holiday news, last night I got some Christmas shopping done, which has made me feel less stressed out. I also went to the mall on my lunch break and grabbed a few more things. Despite this, there are still a bunch of people on my list who are yet to have a gift purchased for them. I guess that's pretty good considering I have nine people down, but seriously, I can see why people get so crazed about about all the gift giving. I'm hoping to get everything done this weekend so I can start wrapping things. I have some good gift wrap ideas this year!

So, that's it. I told you I had nothing to say :) Tonight = Grey's and tomorrow = another rainy Friday. Hallelujah.

1 comments:

Tracy December 6, 2007 at 9:30 PM  

Hi Amanda,
Well...another passage into this adult life....holiday stress!! The list goes on and on....of adult stress, that is. I am thinking I did a good job keeping you from most of this stressful stuff for most of your life (and that you still believe in Santa Claus)....sorry....a lot of it is out of my control now....but I love you and we can stress together now. Just imagine...I was crazed getting Christmas just right for only you years ago...ha. I thought that was tough...there must be another word for the holiday stress when you have four babes to make Christmas magical! :) I am proud of you though...you usually are Christmas shopping on Christmas Eve....you must be growing up...ahhhh. Haha. Enjoy the shopping...and wrapping...and all that this time of the year brings...we wait for it and now it is here! Remember...Jesus is reason for the season!! I love you...oh, and I still want a black Escalade with those "spinning wheels". :)
Love always,
Mommy
xo

Twentysomething Words

My name is Amanda and I'm a twentysomething. To some, this may seem young. To me, it's a whole new world. These are my thoughts on life, the world and surviving that enivitable quarter-life crisis.

Past Thoughts